The Jojoba Company 100% Natural Makeup Remover

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Jojoba Company's 100% Natural Makeup Remover* really caught my eye. I've never tried any sort of oils to remove my makeup before as I typically reach for something more towards a micellar water. But I thought it was time to try something new.

The Jojoba Company 100% Natural Makeup Remover Review

For starters, the Jojoba Company 100% Natural Makeup Remover retails for $29.95 for 100ml. 

The formula is alcohol free with a slight fragrance, but it is not irritating at all which is such a plus for all of us with sensitive skin. Aside from containing jojoba oil (durrrhh), it also contains a blend of other fruit oils including passion fruit and kiwi to name a few.

One thing that I love about this product and many other Jojoba Company Products, is the pump. I think that this is such a smart move on their part as I hate tipping a bottle upside down, trying to get out product and pop the lid back on all slippery, or leaving the lid off and accidentally knocking it over. Its also more luxurious than your typical cap lid that you flip back over. 

There are two ways that you can use this product:
One - apply a small amount to a cotton round and use it as you would any other makeup remover or
Two - which is my personal favourite; dampen your face with warm water, take a drop or two, rub it in and let your makeup dissolve away. 

To be completely honest, it felt a little strange putting oil on my face as I am used to oils after cleansing etc. I was also thinking how the hell will this remove everything!? But, all of my doubts went away when I looked in the mirror. Commence panda face. All of my face makeup was off and the only thing that remained was a little bit of my mascara, but it's waterproof and I always go in with a specific waterproof eye makeup remover for that anyway; so no complaints here. 

The best thing about this product I would say is the fact that after removing my makeup, my face didn't feel tight or irritated at all. 

All in all, I think that this is a fantastic alternative to your traditional makeup remover, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Have you tried any other oil makeup removers or Jojoba Company products?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments