Nude By Nature Mineral Finishing Veil Review and Demo

Thursday, January 15, 2015

One product that has remained an absolute holy grail for me is the Nude By Nature Mineral Finishing Veil*. No matter what translucent or setting powder I end up falling in love with, I somehow always come back to this one. In my opinion, it's the best that you can find in the 'drugstore' and I'm sure that it is much better than many other high end options.

For those of you who have just stumbled across my blog, I have the oiliest of oily skin.

Nude By Nature Mineral Finishing Veil Review and Demo


Before application

After application

2 hours after application 

4 hours after application


7 hours after application

Straight after application, it is definitely easy to see that this product does create a little bit of a white cast. However, if you are truly as oily as I am, you can also see that the natural oils come through during the day and help the powder settle into a colour more true. This product doesn't stop the oil, but it really does help it look better throughout the day. Instead of looking like an oily mess, it helps make it look more like a subtle dew.

Considering that I have very oily skin and the most oil is concentrated around my nose, this is a really good setting powder. In comparison to my other powders, this one definitely keeps my face the most non-oily after a few hours of use. Additionally, I didn't blot throughout the 7 hour duration.

Perhaps if you have dry skin or have a darker skintone, this might not be the powder for you. However, if you have normal to oily skin and a lighter skin tone (or don't mind a little bit of white over cast especially at the beginning) this is definitely for you.

Have you tried this product? Did it work for you, or not?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.


Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The brush looks so nice and soft!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is :)! Perfect for applying this product x

      Delete