BonjourHK - Asian Cosmetics

Monday, February 02, 2015

One thing that I have never really done was jump in the Asian cosmetics or skincare bandwagon. Not quite sure why, but it didn't interest me or I thought it was too difficult to get my hands on goodies here in Australia. 

A month ago, I was contacted by BonjourHK to try some Asian cosmetics and skincare so I thought it was about time.

BonjourHK, Asian Cosmetics, Beauty Subscription Box, Asian Beauty Subscription Box


My eyes were drawn to the Egg Mousse Pack & Sonic Cleanser* because their packaging is quite different from what I would normally purchase. I was having quite a lot of fun trying to make out how to use the products as most boxes had little English on them.

As these products were sent to me I wasn't able to choose the shade of the Etude House BB Cream* and as a result unfortunately it didn't match my skin colour :(! But I did trial it at home and other than the obvious shade difference the product itself was pigmented, lightweight and felt really nice on my oily type skin. 

Out of all of the products the one that I liked the most was the Yumei Flawless Triple Action Lip Reshaping* product in  #06 which claimed to repair, clump and glow your lips. The colour I received is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not entirely wrapped in the lip plumping trend, so I love the versatility of this product. As you will see in the photos below you can use one end as a normal lipstick, then add on the additional lip plumping gloss if that is what you're into - thumbs up for choice! 
 
BonjourHK, Asian Cosmetics, Beauty Subscription Box, Asian Beauty Subscription Box



All in all I would definitely use the BonjourHK website to purchase from brands such as Etudehouse, 3 Concept Eyes and now also Yumei. I think that this would be a great one stop shop to buy products for you or your friends who love experimenting with different makeup. 

I also have to say that my contact in BonjourHK - Elaine was so sweet. Their customer service is amazing which is always great especially if you would like to do larger orders. 

Have you tried BonjourHK or other Asian makeup online stores? If so, what were your thoughts?

BonjourHK website: http://www.bonjourhk.com/en/main.aspx
BonjourHK instagram: http://instagram.com/bonjour.hk

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That lip reshaping product looks amaze! The colour is so gorgeous too! Will definitely have to take a look on the website, I haven't really shopped from any Asian makeup stores but all their products are always so intriguing!

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How incredible is it! I was so surprised that it was so buttery aswell.
      Yeah neither, this is totally going to make me be more adventurous. I've heard so many good things about their lip and eyeproducts especially so im so so intrigued haha ! Let me know if you buy anything and love it; i'll be sure to follow your lead hahaa ! x

      Delete