How To Simple Eyebrows For The Daytime

Friday, August 29, 2014

Hey everyone! It has been quite some time since I did a blog post. To ease back into blogging, I thought I would share one of my routines with you. Today, it is my eyebrow routine.

The brow products that I use:
- Anastasia Brow Duo in Ebony
- Benefit Gimmie Brow in Medium Deep

The brow tools that I use:
- Sephora Pro Angled Liner Brush
- Sigma E80

Simple Day Time Eyebrow Routine

Before

Step 1

Step two

Step three

Step four

Step four

Step four

Step five


Before and After side by side comparison time!


Step one 
I brush my brows into the shape I'd like them to be. 

Step two
I apply my Anastasia Brow Duo using my angled brush, mainly towards the outer edge of my eyebrow as that's the part where I want my eyebrows to be darkest.

Step three
I then comb out my brows again to make sure that the product is evenly distributed.

Step four
My favourite step ! Here is where I reach for Gimmie Brow.

If you've had no experience with this product before, it's a tiny bottle with fibre and a tinting gel. It basically fills in any areas that are a little sparse, and sets the eyebrows in place so they don't go moving around.

Again, I start off in the outer section. I just trace over my natural eyebrow and move towards the inner part of my face. When I get to the inner section of my eyebrow, I like to use the gimmie brow brush and brush upwards to distribute whatever product is left, and then towards the outer side to blend it in.

Step five 
To finish up, I brush through again with my spoolie to ensure everything is well blended and not too harsh.

Well that brings us to the end of my first blog post in too long.
Hopefully you guys enjoyed !

Do you use any of these products, or do you have any holy grail brow products you'd like me to try :)?

Also, what would you like to see next on my blog?

Katina x



youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice routine! Just found you have a blog! I hope you check mine out. Keep it up beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you found me :)! I will definitely check yours out xo

      Delete
  2. I love Benefit Gimme Brow. It is by far my favorite product to set my brows! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check it out here http://www.gingerchic.com/2014/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete