How To Edit Instagram Photos On An iPhone

Monday, September 01, 2014

One question that seems to pop up very frequently is how I edit my photos on instagram. Instead of keeping it to myself, I thought this information would be very helpful to you all, so of course I'm sharing it here today. 

I won't go through every function within each of the apps because it might be too difficult to explain in writing so if you want a more in depth video on my YouTube channel about some of these applications please just let me know! 

Starting up, this is my photography photo on my iPhone. I love keeping everything together so when I have a photo that I want to edit, it's super easy. The applications are organised in terms of most to least used.

How To Edit Instagram Photos On An iPhone


1. PicFrame
This is the app that I use for my typical 'katinalindaabeauty' watermark on all of my Instagram photos. The app itself is a collage app but it also has some great options, such as labelling.




2. Squaregram
This is the application I use to add the "white border" around my photos ! It's very customisable again and you can change the thickness of the border which I really like !



3. Moldiv
This is the application I use for special text ! I use this every time I upload a new video to add the "up now live" text on my video thumbnail



4. Camera+
This is the perfect application for adjusting lighting and temperature ! It's a purchased app and I have never regretted it! 



5. Afterlight
I used to use this app on the regular but now I occasionally use this for light leaks or occasional filter layering



6. PicFX
Similar to afterlight with different customisation ! It is also a little easier to layer filters in this app & my favourite set of filters is PFX



7. Reflection 
This is your typical mirror the image application. Super simple to use.


Hope this was informative :)!

Like I said if you have any questions or want to know about an app more please let me know xo




youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "organised from most to least used" Wouldn't expect anything less from little miss organised!

    ReplyDelete