Top My Lips But Better Lipsticks

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The term my lips but better is definitely an overused term. But, it can definitely be difficult to find a my lips but better shade, because it is different for everyone. I'm happy to say that weehoo, I've found mine!

Top My Lips But Better Lipsticks


1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey.
Gorgeous, smooth applying, with a minty flavour. I love reaching for this balm stain and as you can see from its tip, it has had its fair bit of use! The colour is dark rose and although super gorgeous when you apply it, it does fade the quickest out of the three that I'm mentioning here. Having said that, it's very handy to keep in your bag and doesn't get lost because of its size. It also doesn't require a mirror for touchups because it glides on so smoothly and evenly. Just super easy, and amazing.



2. MAC - Cosmo.
One of my favourite lipsticks of all time. It is such a gorgeous natural rosy pink and brown colour but highly pigmented. For me, it is very easy to pull off and I reach for this on an everyday basis or even when I'm rocking a night time smokey eye look.


3. MAC - Midimauve.
Another gorgeous MAC lipstick that is also one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. Amazing finish and of course highly pigmented. Midimauve is more of a natural colour for my lips, and is a deep pink - light brown shade.


What are your 'my lips but better' lipsticks?
Do you know of any lipsticks that you think would make a lovely addition to my little family of lipsticks above?



youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I actually don't own a single mac lisptick believe it or not! But I'm slowly gathering a list of all the ones I want to get and Midimauve looks beautiful. I've followed you on here girl! Looking forward to seeing you blog more :) xx

    ReplyDelete