First Impression - EOS Lip Balm

Monday, June 02, 2014

If there's one product that us Australian's wished that we could get our hands on, it's EOS Lip Balm's.

Luckily, we've recently been blessed with the opening of many Costco's. I was happily walking around with my family, seeing all of the jumbo pretzel and candy options, and then I saw it. A four pack of EOS Lip balms, weehoo.

EOS Lip Balm First Impression, Where To Buy EOS Lip Balm In Australia


I decided not to open them all straight away because I'd get too excited and would probably lose them. The one I decided to open first was Sweet Mint. As soon as I opened the four pack, this was the one I could smell.

The scent is exactly how an after dinner mint smells (yummy). When you apply it, it has a slight cooling and fresh sensation. It also feels like (to me anyway) the middle part of a Lindt chocolate ball; very slippery and smooth.  



It is a fairly thin lip balm, probably comparable to baby lips. For fellow Aussies, the cult favourite Lucas paw paw ointment would be 10/10 thickness, and this is probably about a 6 in thickness. 

For me personally I think it's a good lip balm if your lips are a little dry and need a bit of TLC - but it is nothing holy grail. I don't think that it is the type of product that you can apply once and still have super moisturised or nurtured lips hours later. So if you are expecting your dry-cracked lips to become miraculously healed I don't think this is for you!

It would be the type of lip balm that you would use before applying a lipstick, or if you wanted a little bit of shine. 

Overall, I think that the scent and packaging are the best aspects of this product. 

Katina xx 



youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am still meaning to get my hands on these to try but haven't!
    I'm a fan of Lucas's PawPaw Ointment maybe I should just stick to what I love!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete