First impression - The Balm Instain Blush in Swiss Dot

Monday, May 12, 2014

Earlier this week, I received The Balm Instain Blush in Swiss Dot*. 

I was super excited when I saw the colour. Bright and coral, perfect for tanned skin.




It swatches very smoothly, and very pigmented. I instantly thought that it was a beautiful colour.
I decided to film the other day so I thought that I would wear it and this is what happened:

 

Blush hardly ever decides to show up on my skin tone, so I was very surprised to see how prominent it was!

It was actually a bit too pigmented for me, so I decided to blend it out using my Eco Tools large powder brush, which resulted in this:


I'm very happy and excited by this blush and its amazing pigmentation.
I will definitely be picking up more of The Balm Instain Blushes

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments