The Perfect Palette Tag

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Hello lovelies! I was recently tagged by the lovely Bek  to take part in the perfect palette tag. I don't have the largest eyeshadow palette collection in the world, but I hope that this is a great read for you anyway.

Best Colour Payoff & Most Versatile & Best For Travelling & Most Used & Most Loved
I may have just combined a few questions into one but this palette is Holy Grail and it definitely takes all of the above titles. It is of course, my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette which I purchased from www.beautybay.com around a year and a half ago. I have used this palette a ridiculous amount of times, so it is definitely a go-to palette.

The below swatches absolutely prove the best colour payoff. All of the colours are smooth and buttery. As there's a great mix of colours, it's definitely versatile and something you'd love to bring with you travelling because you can create many different looks using the one product.




Biggest regret
At this stage, I don't really regret any of the eyeshadow palettes that I own. I'd hate to write the name of a palette just for the sake of a tag, so let's skip it!

Best colour names
I find the Nude Tude Palette by The Balm really fun and interesting when it comes to their colour names. 



Least used
MUA Undressed Palette! I have nothing against this palette at all. The colours are gorgeous and surprisingly also very buttery and smooth. The only reason why this palette is least used is because the colours in this palette are very neutral as well - and I prefer to use the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette over everything else (obviously hehe!) 

Desert island
Like what Bek said, I probably wouldn't take an eyeshadow palette with me to a desert island !
But If I did it would probably be my BH Cosmetics Party Girl Eyeshadow Palette!


I would choose this one because it has heaps of different colours for ... any occasion ? Any occasion possible on a deserted island I guess hahah ! Also because it isn't too expensive so if it went missing, or got washed away - no worries :P 

I tag:
Jackie - @jackieburnhambeauty on Instagram
Steph - @beautybybottz on Instagram
Krissy - @beautybykrissyyelle on Intagram




youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great choices!! :) Loved reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I want to get the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. It looks so gorgeous ♡

    http://theblushingbrunettes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You musttttt ! It's honestly the most worthwhile purchase I've ever made !! :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete