The Body Shop Oils of Life Range Is A MUST Try

Sunday, November 08, 2015

I have recently found a skincare pattern that works for me. One night, I go towards a chemical or acne fighting regime and the other, I opt for more natural, healing or TLC skincare goodies. The Body Shop is definitely all over the second.

Todays post will consist of me praising The Body Shop's Oils of Life Range. In particularly, their Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil* and Intensely Revitalising Cream*. 

The Body Shop Oils of Life, The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, The Body Shop Intensely Revitalising Cream 

The Body Shop Oils of Life, The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, The Body Shop Intensely Revitalising Cream

The Body Shop Oils of Life, The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, The Body Shop Intensely Revitalising Cream

The Body Shop Oils of Life, The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, The Body Shop Intensely Revitalising Cream

The Body Shop Oils of Life, The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, The Body Shop Intensely Revitalising Cream

Here's some information of the Oils of Life Range
  • Every time you purchase an Oils of Life product, seeds are planted in association with World Land Trust
  • The products include Black Cumin Oil from Egypt, Rosehip Oil from Chile and Camellia Oil from China
  • The seed oils are pressed to their pure form

Breaking this post down into specifics, let's begin with The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil*. Wow, the packaging. The bottle itself is so gorgeous. The oil is thick and luxurious, smells incredible, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling ultra hydrated and happy. What more could you ask for? Since using this product I have noticed that my skin texture feels a lot smoother and it has also helped with reducing some redness. Now, whenever I feel like using something mega hydrating and repairing, I don't use a normal rosehip oil like I used to, I reach for this.

The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Cream* has become my ride or die for when I don't want to use chemicals on my face, so every second night. This cream is honestly one of the nicest creams I have ever used. I can definitely say that this cream would be incredible on all skin types and this is my favourite product of the two here in today's post. 

The Revitalising Cream's consistency feels heavy duty when you first touch it. Once you lather it onto the face, it doesn't feel as thick but it feels exactly as moisturising and calming as you would imagine. The smell is lovely, a combination of sweet and fresh. It sinks into my skin and feels very soft, yet my face does not stick to my pillow (yay). The next morning when I wake up, I feel hydrated and moisturised, so I can tell that it has worked its magic. 

Even though I have oily skin, it works wonders and it is probably a product that is supposed to be more suited towards Normal / Dry. So if it works for me and I am on the oiliest of oily side of skin, then yep - definitely a cream for everyone!

You can purchase both the Revitalising Oil and Revitalising Cream here

What skincare pattern or routine works for you?
Are you also a lover of The Body Shop's skincare?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments