An Amazing Hair Experience at Edwards and Co

Thursday, April 09, 2015

I'm usually a no fuss type of person when it comes to my hair, but occasionally I like to change things up. One of the biggest decisions is then, okay where on earth do I go!? Luckily, I stumbled across  Edwards & Co on instagram and instantly thought yes please. I had an appointment today at 12pm with Melvin & I am so ecstatic about the results. But before I get into the juicy hair pictures, I just wanted to talk about Edwards & Co in general. 

Edwards and Co, Hairdresser, Hair, Melbourne Hair Salon

Edwards and Co, Hairdresser, Hair, Melbourne Hair Salon

As I said to Melvin, I was so pleased that the pictures of the salon online were actually how it is in real life - expectations vs reality - tick. All of the staff were so lovely and as soon as I sat down I was asked whether I wanted coffee or tea. I voted tea and out it came a minute later. Love how all these little touches add to the overall experience & are very calming.

Edwards and Co, Hairdresser, Hair, Melbourne Hair Salon
Left: before | Right: after

I am ridiculously happy with how my hair turned up & it is safe to say that I will be back! I love how the new colour suits my skin tone and the styling frames my face very well. Thank you again to the lovely team at Edwards & Co, especially Melvin #filipinopride for doing such an incredible job. 

Have you had your hair done lately? 
If so, what did you have? 

PS: Edwards & Co are located in both Sydney & Melbourne - yay!

Thank you to Edwards & Co for providing me with a lovely discount in return for this review. Honestly, no biasedness here and you can tell, because the results speak for themselves. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments