Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range Review

Sunday, May 03, 2015

I'm sure that many of you know that I have a slight obsession with Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Water Gel. I've been using it for months on end and it has definitely replaced my previous moisturisers. Today, I wanted to share with you my love for the Water Gel as well as a review on other products from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On, Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

To put this all into context, I'm extremely oily. I used to be afraid of moisturisers or anything with the words hydro and their potential to make me look ridiculously oily. I therefore was a complete slacko when it came to my skincare regime and as a result my skin was far from happy. I since have tried many different moisturisers, serums, oils etc and it was a couple months ago when I first picked up Neutrogena's Hydro Gel.

As you can see from the above image I've gone through a couple tubs of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. What you can't see is the other 3 or 4 tubs that I've also finished and thrown out to not be a crazy hoarder. This product by far is the best moisturiser I have ever tried. For starters, it smells incredible. The formula is incredibly light weight, however when you apply it to your face it feels luxurious and incredibly moisturising. This product is claimed to double your skins moisture within 1 hour. But didn't I say I have oily skin? Yes I do, but moisture is still incredibly important!

Moving on to the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF15*, as with the Water Gel, this product smells incredible. The formula is slightly thicker and more opaque in colour. The obvious added benefit of this particular product is its UVA and UVB protection. This formula also feels slightly thicker on the skin and is more dedicated towards providing long lasting hydration. I personally reach for the Water Gel on an everyday and everynight basis, I then add the Boost Gel SPF15 when I'm planning on going outside during the day time for that little bit of sun protection without needing a face sunscreen.

Finally, we have the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On*. Eye Roll On's are usually not my thang. But I wanted to try it out regardless. What I found was that this product is incredibly cooling and soothing. It makes my under eye area feel incredible. I love reaching for this product early in the morning to give me a little boost and wake up call. I've noticed that this does add a nice amount of moisture to your under eye area but not so much that your foundation slips.

Overall, this range is definitely a keeper and on my repurchase list. If you can take one thing away from this post I hope that it is this: Even if you have oily skin, you need to moisturise! If you are scared of using moisturiser because past ones that you've used went all slippery and shiny, I cannot honestly recommend this range enough. I definitely believe that this range would be suitable for all skin types.

Have you ever tried any products from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost range?
What is your current favourite moisturiser or skincare product?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments