Jones the Grocer - Amazing Antipasti

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Everyone who knows me in real life knows that I am a serious foodie. If you've been following me for a while on Instagram too, you would have noticed that I've recently begun sharing more of my food adventures with you all, using the hashtag #katinaeats. 

Today I wanted to dedicate a whole blog post to a place that I loveee to go to for a serious cheese reward called Jones the Grocer. To see what my friend Sarah and I ate you're going to have to keep on reading - trust me, you'll want to.

Jones The Grocer

Jones the Grocer is an amazing grocery and cafe or 'food emporium' as they call it. You can feast in store and then purchase the products that they used in your meal, which I personally think is an incredible idea! The particular store that I go to is the one in Chadstone, however you'll be really happy to know that there are many different locations around Australia, NZ, Qatar, Singapore & United Arab Emirates.

Aside from the food, I love the atmosphere when you walk in their stores. The decorations are industrial, but homely at the same time. The staff are very knowledgeable about produce and are incredibly friendly.

Jones The Grocer

Jones The Grocer

Jones The Grocer

You've waited long enough so I think it's time to show you the food.

Jones The Grocer, Coffee, Cappuccino

Jones The Grocer, Cheese Board, Cheese Platter, Meat Platter


How incredible do the platters look right? Well, they taste even better. On the left is the Charcuterie board and on the right you have the Cheese Plater. You're probably thinking $$ & yeah okay, when you compare it to normal food you might get with a friend, it might seem a little pricey. But to me, when you split these two DELICIOUS platters with a friend, you're only paying about $20 each. To me, that is a bargain.

My favourite bits to eat were the prosciutto, pate and pretty much everything that you see on the cheese board - yum.

If you live in Melbourne, where do you LOVE going for cheese?
& To any of my cheese lovers, what is your favourite cheese?

**Update April 2016. Unfortunately Jones The Grocer is no longer at Chadstone.


youtube
instagram
twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments