Why Bio Oil Will Always Be A Favourite

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bio Oil* is one of those products that I have used for many years and honestly love. I wanted to give a sneaky mention to this product because I feel like its something that a lot of people forget to speak about because it becomes so integral in our routines.

Bio Oil Review, Why Bio Oil Will Always Be A Favourite

Since 2006 I have 'suffered' with stretch marks. I've noticed that there is a fair bit of debate about oils and their ability to prevent or fade stretchmarks. By no means am I a doctor or expert, but this is what I have found through my use of Bio Oil for many years:
  • When I get lazy and stop using Bio Oil, I find more stretchmarks
  • Stretchmarks that are especially fresh - if I rub in Bio Oil almost religiously over a week or so, I notice the redness and soreness goes away quicker
In other words, I'm not claiming this to be a miracle product that makes all of my stretch marks disappear (I wish), but I have personally found that it is amazing for prevention and therefore something that I am going to use continuously for  years to come.

Another time that I love this product is when I shave my legs. I find that they can get dry sometimes, especially around my shin bone. I love applying a really small amount of Bio Oil because it sinks in really quickly and helps relieve some TLC to all that dryness.

Do you love Bio Oil or any other oils for stretch marks or extreme dryness?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments