What You MUST Buy At Priceline's 40% Off Makeup Sale

Monday, November 16, 2015

Every so often Priceline decides to bless us with a 40% off cosmetics sale and I am happy to say that is finally upon us! From the 18th-19th of November, both online and in store, I believe that it is our duty as make up lovers, to take full advantage - of course. 

This post contains some of my ABSOLUTE holy grails. If you've been following me for a while, lots of these products will be familiar and you're probably going to roll your eyes. 

I definitely believe that price doesn't always equal quality so I am super excited to inform you about some things that I'll be getting backups of. You basically need to get everything here in this post, or i'll be very disappointed. (Not really, but you need these).



L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base* is an alternate primer I like to use just to mix things up. This one leaves your face feeling so smooth its crazy. Literally everything you place on top just glides into place and remains there. It's magical.

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer is probably my favourite primer of all time. The texture of this is incredible. I have a more indepth post here so have a look. I have oily skin, but I've heard that it works for virtually everyone.

Covergirl Tru Blend Foundation in M6 is my drugstore holy grail foundation. I probably like this one more than my YSL Fusion Ink. Something about this is just incredible. As an oily girl, it's super difficult to find a foundation that works. I'm also quite olive so colour matching is a ridiculously tough game to play. This one, no worries. Absolute colour match and stays on my skin beautifully. It's one of those foundations that wears nicely throughout the day and even if I do get oily, a quick blot and it looks like I just applied this baby.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is the only under eye concealer I have ever used, and ever will use. It's just one of those products that works so well on me that I don't see the point in trying anything else!

Nude by Nature Mineral Finishing Veil* is my absolute go to finishing powder, every damn time I put make up on my face. I absolutely love how transparent and silky smooth the formula is. It really does keep my oils at bay and helps to set everything in place.


Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Kiss* is definitely a dupe for Nars' Orgasm in a cream form. This blush is so amazing and I actually don't like cream blushes, so that is honestly saying something right?

Face of Australia Glamazon Contour Kit is my child. I can safely say there is not one time that I have not used this in the past year. It used to be limited edition, but now it is permanent and my heart is ridiculously content. This product isn't online yet but pop in store because you need diz.

Essence Blushes in Autumn Peach* and Summer Dreaming* are so amazingly pigmented, easy to blend and just all round awesome. 80% of the times I apply blush, it's Autumn Peach. It's really sad because I have a whole drawer of blushes just going to waste. But Autumn Peach is just that good! I think these two shades were limited edition, but all Essence blushes are incredible so just go wild because they are only $5 even when they're full price. 


L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Genius Kit in Medium to Dark* & L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Medium Dark*  are two products have replaced my Benefit Gimmie Brow and Anastasia Brow Duo. Honestly, L'Oreal's brow game is SO STRONG right now. If you keep lashing out the big bucks for high end stuff, please please please give these a try. You will not regret it.

When I'm in more of a rush and want to fill in my eyebrows super quickly, I've been reaching for the Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Brown*. It's one of the easiest products ever. Double sided, I use the pencil side to lightly shade and then the spongey side to blend it all in.


Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Bad to the Bronze and Silver Strike*. I love using colour tattoos as my only eyeshadow or as a pretty good eyeshadow primer.
If you are taking more of a conservative approach and only want to take away 3 things from this post I would suggest 
  • Face of Australia Glamazon Contour Kit
  • Max Facor Face Finity 
  • Covergirl Tru Blend Foundation
All of the items in this post have a sneaky, direct, handy link straight to the Priceline website so you can purchase them instantly if you desire.

What are you picking up from the 40% off sale?
To some of my international readers, what are some of your faves from the 'drugstore'?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments