Benefit Blushes Sugarbomb, Coralista and Dandelion - Swatched and Reviewed

Saturday, April 04, 2015

The very first high end or non-luxury blush that I ever bought was from Benefit Cosmetics. I always admired their packaging, faint scent and the overall quirkiness of the brand. Infact, I went to Benefit to do my makeup for my Year 11 debutante! 

Today, I'm sharing with you my Benefit Blush Collection (only three so don't get too excited). Instead of talking about all three blushes individually I thought that I would talk about these three collectively. 

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Coralista, Benefit Dandelion, Benefit Sugarbomb

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Coralista, Benefit Dandelion, Benefit Sugarbomb

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Coralista, Benefit Dandelion, Benefit Sugarbomb
Swatched Left to Right: Dandelion, Coralista, Sugarbomb

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Coralista
Above: Benefit Coralista 

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Sugarbomb
Above: Benefit Sugarbomb

Benefit Blushes, Benefit Cosmetics, Benefit Dandelion
Above: Benefit Dandelion*

The first thing I wish to note about these three Benefit blushes is their subtle (but gorgeous) pigmentation. You are able to go crazy swirling and circling on your cheeks without looking ridiculous. The pigmentation is perfect for poor-lighting-tired-mornings, as well as keeping your look looking relatively natural overall.

When it comes to the texture and application of all of these blushes - it is suuuuper easy. They are all incredibly smooth and apply very evenly resulting in no blotchyness. 

Packaging wise, these blushes come in cute little boxes with a small brush for on-the-go application. I was told by the lovely Rosa that these are able to be depotted (and quite easily) if you are worried about these blushes eating up valuable real-estate in your makeup collection.

One last thing - all of these blushes have a really lovely subtle yummy scent.

If I had to pick one of these blushes I would pick Coralista as it is the most flattering for my particular skin tone.

What is your favourite Benefit Blush?
What was the high end blush purchased?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments