Maybelline Colour Tattoos

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo's have always been an eyeshadow staple for me. They're creamy, apply evenly, are super smooth, pigmented, blend well AND are really affordable. 

Here are the shades that I love and as you can see I reach for a couple of them quite a lot. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection


Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection
Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection
Left to Right: Too Cool, Silver Strike*, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection, Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatches

I have heard that they can dry out; but I have had Bad to the Bronze and Too Cool for years and they are still completely fine! 

Do you love Maybelline Colour Tattoo's as much as me?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments