The Scents of Summer | Chemist Warehouse and Priceline Fragrance Sales

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

As we have officially just moved into summer here in Australia, I thought that I would let you all know about my favourite summer scents. By no means do these fragrances have to be worn only during during summer or when its warm, but these are the ones I find myself gravitating towards! 

All perfumes will be linked directly to either Priceline or Chemist Warehouse. If you're taking a peak of this post between Wednesday the 2nd of December and Thursday the 3rd of December, Priceline currently has a 30-60% off Fragrance sale.
 
The Scents of Summer, Summer Fragrances, What Perfumes Are Good For Summer, Perfumes for Summer, Perfumes Hot Weather

When reading this post, definitely keep in mind that I am no perfume, fragrance, connoisseur! 

Marc Jacobs Honey has been a favourite of mine for quite a while. This scent is very light and fresh. It isn't the type of fragrance that lingers the entire day, but you can get a solid 4 hours out of it. It smells like honey (clearly), but I also feel like I smell some honeydew, pear or watermelon too. It's a great fruity, sweet scent and if you love people guessing what your perfume is, this is for you.

YSL Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau De Parfum smells like a whole bunch of incredible flowers, mixed in with cranberry. It's a scent that stays with you all day and I would say that it is semi-sweet. 

Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Eau de Parfum* is definitely the most sweet of the bunch. Britney Spears fragrances are typically known for that, and that is totally fine with me. This one is probably my favourite Britney Spears fragrance that I've tried. To me, it smells warm and comforting. It starts of fruity and then becomes more sweet. I can pick up things like vanilla and jasmine. Definitely stays on all day.

Katy Perry Spring Reign Eau De Parfumhas probably been my go to scent for all of this year. I haven't been able to stop wearing it honestly. The epitome of fresh and sweet, you can pick up hints of cedar wood and rose. If you were to take one perfume away from the post, go take a whiff of this one.

Calvin Klein Ck In2U is a fragrance that I've owned for many years. It's definitely a cheapy, but a goody. Fresh and a little spicy, I definitely pick up lots of different citrus fruits and one ingredient that I think is really interesting to mention is cactus. I know hey? Whenever I feel the summer heat, is super strong, I reach for this because its the most refreshing of the all fragrances. 

What fragrances do you love during summer?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments