Inside My L'Oreal Lip Collection and Swatches

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I have to admit, I don't own that many lip products from L'Oreal. But, the ones that I do own, my oh my, they are fantastic! Naturally, I thought that I would share them with you, so behold today's post!



L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte 430* is such a stunning colour, probably my favourite of the bunch. I am awful at describing colours so I think the best that I'm going to get is - A deep dusty rose? Don't worry, just look at the photos! What I love about this lipstick is that although it is matte, it feels normal. In other words, it is not drying at all but still has the benefits of lasting on my lips for a long time without needing a touch up.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte 640* is I'm sure somewhere along the Kylie Jenner Lip vibe. It's a lovely browny pink and again, this formula is just heavenly. I love reaching for this lipstick on days where I just have no lip ideas coming to me. This one just works, all the time. I feel like it suits everything.


L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lipgloss in 103 Protest Queen* is that prefect lip gloss to just pop over basically any colour. When my lips are feeling a little dull, I like using this on top to add a bit of volume and va va voom - you know what I mean? The applicator is super nice and it allows this gloss to just slide on and stay, exactly where I put it.


L'Oreal Paris Color Rich Extraordinaire in 500 Molto Mauve* is so gorgeous. This definitely is an all in one product that I again like reaching for when I just have no idea what colour to use. It always works, isn't too sticky, great applicator also. 

Lastly, I just wanted to mention how adorable the packaging is. I absolutely love the subtle gold and simplicity of the packaging. Looks gorgeous in my collection! 

Top to bottom: 103 Protest Queen | Matte 640 | Matte 430 | 500 Molto Mauve

What are your favourite L'Oreal lip goodies? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments