L'Oreal Paris 2016 Releases - Sneak Peak

Sunday, December 20, 2015

A couple weeks ago, little me was invited to go to L'Oreal HQ and get an insider scoop for new L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline New York 2016 releases. Today, we will be digging through L'Oreal. Click here to look at Maybelline New York 2016 releases.

The purpose of this post is to basically give you a quick snippet and a couple photos of the range. Please then let me know what products you'd really like to see in a post, so I can prioritise them.

L'Oreal Paris 2016 Releases

L'Oreal Infallible Matte FX 10 HR Matte Lipcolours Swatches

L'Oreal Color Riche Palettes in Beige and Rose

L'Oreal Color Riche Palettes in Beige and Rose

L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara


L'Oreal Superstar Superliner

First up, let's talk about lips! L'Oreal Infallible Matte FX 10 HR Matte Lipcolours* come in six gorgeous shades. If you've ever used L'Oreal Smokissime, the same packaging is used for these lip products. You have a sponge applicator, and the product is in the lid.

Moving onto eyeshadows, L'Oreal is releasing two eyeshadow palettes: L'Oreal Color Riche Palettes in Beige* and Rose*. Both palettes have some gorgeous colours. Swatched above is just a few of my favourites. One great thing is that these palettes have gorgeous mirrors.

If you know me, L'Oreal mascaras own my heart. I've probably never tried a L'Oreal mascara that I haven't liked. I do usually prefer waterproof, but I'm always excited to try any mascara. L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara* has two sides. The first being a white primer, and second the actual black pigmentation and and ultra-fine black fibres. This mascara is intended to deliver both length and volume.

Finally, a new eyeliner release! L'Oreal Superstar Superliner* is definitely my favourite release. The felt tip is both flexible but sturdy enough to easily control and this formula is mega pigmented. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I love it!

What products excite you the most?
What do you want to see here on the blog first?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments