Addicted To Blush Tag

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I am definitely a lover of tags so of course when I saw that Kat from Kitsch Snitch created this tag, I immediately wanted to take part! I wasn't tagged by anyone, but hey let's go for it!

Addicted To Blush Tags, Favourite Blushes

What colour blush suits you the most?
I personally think that peach blushes suit me the most! These are some of my favourites


Left to Right: The Balm - Swiss Dot*, MAC Peachykeen, Essence Autumn Peach* & Inoxxa Peach & Posy

Pressed/cream/loose blush?
Definitely pressed! Cream can be a little too hard to work with and I feel a little nervous because once I place it on my cheeks I feel like I only have a limited time to blend it all in #nervousfeels. Loose powder can be annoying too and fly all over the place.

Favourite shimmery blush?
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Something About Berry. Such a beautiful, highly pigmented, pink shimmer blush. Perfect to make an impact & pair with a more muted lip or eye colour.

Favourite matte blush?

Mac Pink Swoon Blush


MAC Pink Swoon. It produces a really natural, light pink flush to the cheeks.

Favourite cream blush?

Chanel Blush in 69 Intonation

As mentioned above cream blushes aren't really my thang. But my favourite cream blush is my #69 Intonation Blush from Chanel. It's incredibly stunning and does actually blend in nicely (providing me with no blush nerves).

Favourite drugstore blush?


Essence blushes are amazing. My two favourites are Autumn Peach & Summer Dreaming. You'll see one of these again as my #1 holy grail brush later on in this tag.

Favourite high end blush?
My #69 Intonation Blush from Chanel as mentioned above.

Favourite bright blush?
The Balm Swiss Dot. It is probably the most pigmented blush that I own. Honestly, the smallest amount of this blush on your brush is probably more than enough for both of your cheeks. You need to be extra careful when using it so you don't go overboard.

Biggest blush disappointment/regret?


I think I'm about to make a few enemies here. It would have to be the Hourglass Ambient ones. It's probably a regret because of the packaging (more enemies). It is just super impractical and this was evident from day one for me as mine arrived shattered. I have a feeling that they shatter easily because of how the packaging is designed to shut. There's a bit of an awkward closure and too much friction which I think makes it easily to be shattered.

Best blush packaging?

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush Something About Berry

Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes!!

What's on your blush wish list?
More chanel blushes!

Number 1 holy grail blush?

Essence Cosmetics Silky Touch Blush Autumn Peach

Essence Autumn Peach. I feel like essence is overlooked or not taken seriously because of its cheap price tag. I reach for this blush probably 99% of the time because I can use a lot of it in a rush without feeling like my face looks ridiculous. It just provides me with a lovely peach flush

I tag all of you reading this to do this tag too!

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments