Joico Haircare

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Joico is a brand focused on turning heads - for all good reasons. I have heard that they produce haircare products at an amazing quality. Of course, again, I was curious and had to try some of their goodies out. 

Joico Haircare Review, Joico Daily Care Range

Joico Daily Care Treatment Shampoo*
The shampoo has a lovely faint scent and comes out relatively thin. It lathers very well and gives my hair a really nice deep clean.

Joico Daily Care Balancing Conditioner*
This conditioner is similarly scented to the shampoo, however it has a slight aftershave vibe about it. In other words it smells really great! Also like the shampoo, the conditioner comes out relatively thin. This usually makes me worried that it won't be as moisturising and conditioning as I want. However, I was wrong. I found that it makes my hair beautifully smooth, removing unwanted knots along the way. 

I did notice that both the shampoo and conditioner packaging can be a little difficult to open in the shower with wet hands. The lid doesn't have an indent allowing you to easily prompt the lid up which can be a little bit annoying if you're in a rush.

Joico K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum*
For starters, the serum smells AMAZING. Out of all of these products I think this one is my favourite because it makes the largest difference to my hair. I use two small pumps on damp hair, rub it in completely through my hair, comb with my tangle teezer and my hair becomes so lovely. A lot of serums just stick to wherever you place it and I can find it difficult to work through - however this serum isn't too sticky therefore, works through the hair wonderfully.

Joico Ironclad Thermal Protectant Spray*
I barely use heat nowadays on my hair, but there are times when I want my hair to look extra sassy so I use my GHD straightener. Since the dawn of hair straighteners in my life I have always made a large effort in using protectant sprays. This one smells a bit like hairspray but a little sweeter and makes my hair feel really smooth allowing the straightener to glide easily over my hair. I haven't noticed any difference in my hair condition so far but I will keep you posted. 

Joico Humidity Blocker Finishing Spray*
The finishing spray adds extra shine and smoothness to my hair. I have noticed that when I use the finishing spray my hair doesn't get as oily too which is always a plus. This also smells really delicious like candy yum!

My two personal favourites are the Serum & Finishing Spray. 

Joico Website | Joico Facebook | Joico Instagram

Have you tried any Joico hair products before?
Currently, what is your favourite hair care brand? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments