New The Body Shop Christmas Releases

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Body Shop has always been a favourite store of mine (Cocoa Butter need I say more), and I was fortunate enough to be sent a couple of their new, and Christmas releases to show you all.


Firstly, the first makeup product from The Body Shop that I have ever owned. And boy o boy am I impressed. Not only is the packaging adorable, but the pigmentation is also incredible. This is the eye palette 01 Frosted Pastels*



Next, we have the ever so cute Lip and Cheek Doll Tint*



Okay now these two are going to be fighting for usage. They smell R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S in the best possible way. Left: mango body sorbet*. Right: strawberry body sorbet* (beautiful packaging but the daylight was hiding their labelled product name)


Finally, the limited edition Apple Edition Schoolbook of Peace* which comes with four lovely Apple scented products.




What do you think of these releases?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments