Inside John Frieda Gift Sets

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stuck on what to buy as a gift? John Frieda has released some amazing gift packs which are available at Priceline for $15 each. I myself am in LOVE with their Purple Shampoo range for colour treated blondes - it works such a treat at cancelling out brassiness!

Here is a quick peek at what's inside three of their gift packs.



Blonde Bombshell*

Queen of Curls*

Big Hair*

These gift sets are perfect as a gift for someone else, or even yourself. I've found myself loving these kits for when I travel. They're perfect for a 1-2 week trip.

Even gift sets aside, one great thing about John Frieda is that the majority of their products are safe for coloured hair. Every product I've ever tried, including all of these goodies are of extremely high quality. 

Which one are you picking up for your friends or family? These would also even be great if you just wanted to try out the brand and see how the products are with your hair! 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments