L'oreal Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose Swatched and Reviewed

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Is it just me or are there so many beautiful collections out at the moment!? Say hello to the new L'oreal Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose Collection. Today, I'm going to share with you five of the beautiful lipsticks from this range and five cute lipsticks that also came in the package, which work really well as pairings.




L'Oreal Color Riche Lipsticks from Left to Right:
Julianne's Delicate Rose* | Naomi's Delicate Rose* | Eva's Delicate Rose*
Natasha's Delicate Rose* | Doutzen's Delicate Rose*
L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polishes from Left to Right: 
101 Opera Ballerina* | 102 Macaron Noisette* | 202 Marie antoinette* |
 504 Insolent Magenta* | 208 So Chic Pink*

I'm sure we all know by now that the L'Oreal lipstick formula is incredible. This range especially, glides on effortlessly and provides the lips with a lovely flush of colour. You barely need any pressure at all when applying these lipsticks. I'd say that they are somewhere in between sheer and medium coverage, but definitely buildable.

The idea behind the range is that there is a pink for everyone. Basically, they hope that no matter your skin tone, there will be one shade that suits you. I think this is pretty accurate as all of these colours look really nice on my skin and I am not usually the biggest fan of pinks unless they're brown or mauve. My favourite is the third shade in the swatches which is Eva's Delicate Rose.

Although not a part of the actual Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose, I also received five beautiful Color Riche Nail Polish shades. I thought I'd share them with you too because they're quite cute themselves.

For size perspective, the polish section of the product is probably the same size as half of the length of my pinky, so pretty small. But I think this is perfect especially if you're someone who likes to travel and doesn't want to carry a huge nail polish with you.

I'm not sure about you, but one of my pet peeves with nail polishes is the brush. It can be a total deal marker or breaker. The Color Riche nail polishes have a lovely wide fan brush, so for me this is already a thumbs up. When it comes to the formula, the more pigmented colours I'd say two coats is more than enough. With the lighter shades, you can get really good pigmentation from two coats. but I would probably go for 3 for that 100% pigmentation. So far I am really loving 208 So Chic Pink.

The collection is available now in selected supermarkets, pharmacies and variety stores. In terms of pricing, the RRP for a lipstick is $21.95 and nail polishes are $7.95

Will you be picking up anything from the range?
What's one of your favourite pink lipsticks?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments