6 Lip Products That I Am Currently Obsessed With

Wednesday, April 06, 2016


When it comes to lip products, I am definitely guilty of falling into a habit. I end up liking some products too much, that I feel attached and almost guilty if I try something else. Recently, I've finally decided to make more of a conscious effort to mix up the lip products that I use. But, some of them have stayed. So here is a new post for you all containing the 6 Lip Products That I Am Currently Obsessed With. 

Best Lip Products of 2016, Favourite Lip Products Of All Time, Current Lipstick Obsessions

Best Lip Products of 2016, Favourite Lip Products Of All Time, Current Lipstick Obsessions
Best Lip Products of 2016, Favourite Lip Products Of All Time, Current Lipstick Obsessions


Best Lip Products of 2016, Favourite Lip Products Of All Time, Current Lipstick Obsessions

Left to right: Maybelline Baby Lips in Candy Wow | Maybelline Color Sensational Mattes 660 Touch of Spice | 
Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick in Rose | Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Rose | 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey | Maybelline Color Sensational Mattes 695 Divine Wine

Maybelline Baby Lips in Candy is clearly the most sheer of the bunch. As expected, its a light weight lip balm with a tint. I love this for when I honestly just can't be bothered. It's probably one of the easiest products to touch up on the go and it feels super smooth. 

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipsticks in Touch of Spice and Divine Wine are both stunning. Out of all of these products, these two are probably my favourites. They are just so incredibly smooth, last a long time and the colours are super stunning.

Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick in Rose is definitely a product you would have seen here on the blog before. The colour, pigmentation, scent, packaging of this product is amazing. If you haven't tried anything from Arbonne before, I definitely recommend starting at their lip products. 

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Rose is a lighter and more pink type of lip colour that I usually wouldn't reach for. But this one, some reason works really nicely with my skin tone. Laura Mercier lipsticks are amazing and feel very luxe.

Last up, if you saw my January Favourites, you would have seen this product already. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey has been a holy grail of mine for the longest time. Very easy to use, great pigmentation and it smells great too. To take a sneaky peek of my other Jan favourites for 2016, click here

What are some of your favourite lip products of the moment? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments