Is It Worthy Of All The Hype - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone

Monday, October 19, 2015

Welcome to another instillation of Is It Worthy of All The Hype. In today's post I'll be talking about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone*

As the entire makeup world would know, Becca has quickly become the #1 brand when it comes to highlights being on fleek. For the longest time I have wanted to try one of Becca's famous highlighters to see if they really are that good, but too be honest I never really knew where to purchase them. 




Living in Australia, lots of amazing makeup is not easily accessible. If it is, you have to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping and the question of 'Is it really worth it' can be asked. It's especially a risk when it's a product or a brand you've never tried before. This was the exact internal battle I have had over the last couple of months. Until...

About a month ago the lovely team at RY got into contact with me. It was honestly a blessing from the makeup gods. They told me that I could pick out one goodie and get it shipped to me in return for consideration for a review. Guess what I said? UM YAS PLEASE. 

I went onto the RY website and wow I was surprised by how many brands they actually sell. They've got everything from Becca, to Beautyblender, Anastasia Beverly Hills and so many more. I was instantly drawn to Becca and chose their Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone. Don't worry, the rest of the brands are definitely still in my line of sight.

Okay okay, now onto the product itself. Someone please cue the typical noises you hear when you watch a cartoon and they show heaven. 

Absolutely love the packaging and the fact that there is a pump. One pump goes SUCH A LONG WAY. I feel like I only need about quarter of a pump, so the teeniest amount of pressure.

This highlighter, oh my. It is so so stunning. It just gives the top of my cheekbones such a lovely glow. The fact that I got the liquid version as well means that it looks more 'natural' but honestly, it is just wowzah. 

The on fleekness stays on my cheeks all day long and I would definitely have to say 100% - yep the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone is worthy of all the hype. 

Please note: this post is NOT SPONSORED. I'm honestly just so wrapped that I've finally been able to try a product by Becca & I'm so grateful for RY for giving me this opportunity - weehoo! 

If you'd like to check out the RY website you can here  http://www.ry.com.au/ 
By the way, shipping is free over $99

What have you been 'DYING' to try? 
Do you love Becca? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments