Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set V2 Review and Closeups

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

I am so excited to finally have some gorgeous Zoeva brushes in my hands. I've heard incredible things about the quality of these brushes and I've definitely seen how gorgeous they are. 

Zoeva Brushes Review, Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set V2 Review
Zoeva Brushes, Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set V2, Beautiful Makeup Brushes, Best Makeup Brushes, High Quality Makeup Brushes
This gorgeous Zoeva set is the Rose Golden Luxury Set V2* which comes with the following brushes: 
  • 104 Buffer 
  • 109 Luxe Face Paint
  • 126 Luxe Cheek Finish
  • 226 Smudger
  • 228 Luxe Crease
  • 234 Luxe Smokey Shader
  • 317 Wing Liner
  • 322 Brow Line
I'm yet to use these, but I'm very excited to. They all feel incredible soft and the handles are of such good quality. By the way, how adorable is the pouch that they come in!? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has or is going to be using this pouch as a little bag for when I leave the house to carry my necessities in.

Have you tried Zoeva products before?
What is currently your favourite makeup brush, or brush set?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments