L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara* has received an abundance of hype and praise, but also a fair share of negative opinions. I personally have had nothing but incredible experiences in the past with L'Oreal mascaras, so I was incredibly excited to try out Miss Manga.

If you're new to my blog, firstly hello! Here's a few quick facts. My eyelids are very oily and I have super stubborn lashes. Therefore, I usually opt for waterproof mascaras. 

L'Oreal Voluminious Miss Manga Mascara Review

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review

L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara has a very black, wet consistency formula. It is definitely not the type of mascara that dries straight away. If you're a blink-crazy-after-applying-mascara type of person, you may want to calm dem eyelids down!

The mascara wand is obviously what most people are here for. The brush itself is a triangle shape, thicker at the base, becoming thinner towards the top. The brush is very flexible which can be explained by what I've drawn a little mark on the below picture. It's fairly bouncy and can take a little practice to get used to. I personally however am fairly gentle when applying my mascara, so luckily the bounce wasn't too much of an issue for me.

The aim for this mascara is to be incredibly volumising and provide a 'Manga' type appearance through applying multiple layers. I definitely did notice that this mascara brought some drama too my lashes, lifting them up. Sadly, as mentioned early, my lashes are very stubborn and the shape did shortly after fall flat. Longevity wise it lasts quite a long time without flaking off or smudging which I think is definitely a plus with my oily eyelids.

My next stop is going to be trying out the waterproof formula as I usually have a great L'Oreal + waterproof mascara track record. I shall let you know how it goes!

Have you tried the Miss Manga mascara?
What other L'Oreal mascaras have you tried? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments