The Incredible Innoxa Organic Skincare Range

Friday, June 05, 2015

To say that I am excited to share today's post with you is definitely an understatement. Innoxa is a brand that I honestly love, especially for their lip products and skincare. They recently came out with an Innoxa Organic Skincare range and boy oh boy did I raise my hand and say give me some of that!

When it comes to their organic range, here are a few key bits of information: 
  • It is organically certified
  • Affordable - under $25 RRP woohoo! 
  • NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
  • Chemical, sulphate and paraben free 
  • Without artificial colours and silicones 
  • Dermatologically tested
  • It is suitable for all skin types - including sensitive
Innoxa Organic Skincare Range Review

Innoxa Organic Skincare Range Review

Firstly, as you can see the night cream and daily moisturiser both come with pumps, yay! You'd be glad to know the serum does as well. This is one of the things that I especially enjoy about this range.

Innoxa Hydrating Daily Moisturiser* is enriched with organic aloe vera, shea butter and cocoa butter. Boy oh boy this stuff smells great. It smells crazy fresh and makes my face feel super smooth. It does not add any extra oil to my face and I am so happy about that.

Innoxa Organic Replenishing Night Creme* is packed full of organic aloe vera, shea butter and sweet almond oil. This smells exactly like the moisturiser aka amazing. When I apply this cream, its leaves my face feeling cool and very smooth. It's almost so cool that it's almost numbing, but in a good way!? I know that sounds strange but it honestly feels so good! Out of the whole range, if I was to be able to repurchase only one of these products (I don't know why that would happen), but I would definitely choose this!

Innoxa Organic Hydrating and Anti-Ageing Serum* is also full of organic aloe vera, shea butter and sweet almond oil, with the added bonus of rosehip oil, which is infact one of the things I look for in a serum. Unlike most of the other products in this range, this product doesn't smell too great. It is however a good 'serum' although to me it just seems like another layer of moisturiser as I'm used to serums that are an oily consistency.

Innoxa Organic Brightening Eye Creme* contains organic aloe vera, avocado, macadamia and rosehip oil. I personally don't have under eye issues, but what I found with this product is that it did make my under eye feel nice and smooth.

Innoxa Gentle Cleansing Gel* is enriched with organic aloe vera, witch hazel, papaya and sweet almond oil. So much yes that this product contains witch hazel. I absolutely LOVE witch hazel for acne TLC. This cleanser is pretty good. If there was one thing to critique about this, it would be that this doesn't have a pump. One thing I don't enjoy is trying to screw a lid back on a cleanser once I already have the product dispensed. I feel like its a bit of a juggling act to quickly put the lid on. I wish this had a pump like the moisturiser, creme and serum.

Have you tried any Innoxa skincare before?
Are you interested in trying the new Innoxa Organic Skincare Range?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments