Stefan Makeup Swatched and Reviewed

Monday, June 01, 2015

Stefan Makeup is a relatively new makeup brand that contacted me to try out a couple of their products. I popped on their website, saw how gorgeous yet simple the packaging was and said yes please! 

Stefan Makeup

Stefan Makeup Eyeshadow

Stefan Makeup Eyeshadow

Stefan Makeup Blushes
Top: Blush in Bride | Lipstick in Glamorous 

Lets begin with the Stefan Makeup 6 Colour Eyeshadow in Princess*. Firstly, how pretty do these look even in their pan!? I literally had to swatch this as soon as I opened it. The colours are gorgeous and I've already rocked this palette on a couple occasions. I love using the more orange eye shadow all over the lid, the matte brown in my crease, the lighter shimmer in my inner corner and the white under my brow bone. I think there's quite a few different looks I could do with this and I'm excited to keep experimenting! 

Moving onto the Stefan Makeup Cheek Blush in Bride*. My gosh this is pigmented! You literally only need the smallest amount with the teeniest bit of pressure and bam you have beautiful cheeks. I love using this colour especially in the day time. I'm honestly super impressed.

Stefan Makeup Lipstick in Glamorous* is such a lovely pink and definitely a summer colour. It was also pretty smooth to swatch and has a faint sweet scent. I also love the packaging of this as it's one of those lipsticks that make a click when you pop the lid on, so you know it's secure if you want to chuck it in your bag for a touch up.

Have you tried anything from Stefan Makeup before or fancy anything you've seen here? 
What other new makeups are great and worth trying?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments