First Time Using Arbonne Cosmetics

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Arbonne is definitely a brand that receives lots of chatter online. Despite what I've heard about Arbonne and their selling techniques, I have infact also heard that many of their products are incredible. As a quick disclaimer. I did not receive these products from an Arbonne seller but infact the PR agency that takes care of Arbonne in Australia. I honestly couldn't pass up this opportunity because of hearing so many reviews online - I had to try them for myself.

Arbonne Cosmetics First Impressions, Arbonne Cosmetics Review

Arbonne Cosmetics Lip Product Swatches

Arbonne Cosmetics Eyeshadow Swatches

First up we have the Perfecting Liquid Foundation SPF 15*. Unfortunately, this shade wasn't really a match for me. But somewhat luckily, it was a perfect match for my mum. She's worn it on a couple occasions now and she loves it. She's usually afraid of liquid foundations because they feel quite heavy but she says that this one feels nice and light on the skin. For additional reference, my mum has normal skin.

Lip products wise, I was sent the Smoothed Over Lipstick in Rose*, Glossed Over in Calla* & Lip Liner in Tulip*. All three of these swatch gorgeously as you can see from the swatches below. My favourite would hands down have to be the lipstick in Rose. It was the first product I swatched and I couldn't get over how SMOOTH this was. This swatch literally took no effort at all and the colour is so stunning. Definitely can't wait to start wearing it really regularly.

Here come Arbonne's eye shadows in both Sand* and Suede*. Both of these also swatch very smoothly. They are buttery, but probably not quite as buttery as the shadows in UD Naked palettes. Sand is a gorgeous shade that I definitely know I can get lots of usage out of, but Suede isn't really something for me. It's a little too warm for a base for me but I can definitely see this colour looking better on some different shades of skin.

Overall, if you're the type of person who loves trying one thing from a brand before fully committing to a full blown haul and you're curious about trying Arbonne, I would definitely suggest their lip products. 

Have you tried Arbonne before?
If so, what's your favourite product?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments