RosehipPlus - My Love of Rosehip Oil has Intensified

Monday, June 15, 2015

If you've been following me for a while, you'd know that since I introduced Rosehip Oil into my skincare routine, my acne scarring as decreased significantly. I've never tried an all inclusive Rosehip Oil skincare range before, so I am very excited to have had the opportunity to trial some goodies from RosehipPlus' Skincare range.

Beginning with the benefits of Rosehip oil for anyone who is new to the this miracle oil (miracle oil in my opinion anyway)
  • Rose hip oil has heaps of fatty acids which help regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin issue. Basically this means that it is fantastic for improving the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scaring and stretch marks 
  • Packed full of vitamin A which has been proven to prevent premature ageing because of sun exposure 
  • Natural source of antioxidants 
RosehipPlus Skincare, RosehipPlus Rosehip Oil, RosehipPlus Day Cream, RosehipPlus Night Cream
RosehipPlus Skincare, RosehipPlus Rosehip Oil, RosehipPlus Day Cream, RosehipPlus Night Cream

Lucky me, I was sent two versions of the RosehipPlus Rose Hip Oil* in both a 50ml and 30ml version. This leaves me with one at home and one to travel with, talk about handy right? If you've never used Rosehip Oil before, this is how I use it. I clean and tone my face. Whilst my face is still a little damp with the toner, I quickly get 3-4 drops of Rosehip Oil and rub it into my face. I then follow up with a moisturiser. If there's one product I could recommend to people with acne prone skin and acne scars, it would be this! I added Rosehip Oil into my routine around this time last year and ever since my scarring has been gradually decreasing. It's honestly incredible! This particular one is fantastic and feels great on my skin.

RosehipPlus Hydrating Day Cream* & RosehipPlus Nourishing Night Cream* are both lovely creams. They sink in relatively quickly and leave my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. They aren't sticky at all and they definitely don't leave my face with a white cast. I also find that the day cream works really well under my makeup. The only thing that I'm not particularly fond of is the Rosewater scent from these two products as Rosewater isn't really a scent that I personally like.

RosehipPlus Oil Skin Boost Roll On* is definitely a product I have not seen before. This isn't actually for your eyes, which is what I initially thought and maybe you did too! You're supposed to place the rollerball on areas of concern and roll it around basically after cleansing your skin. I have quite fragile skin at the moment (extremely extremely acne prone), so it is quite bumpy and sore in my active areas. Non active areas, it felt okay. But I feel like I can get the same effect just using my fingers, not entirely sure about this one.

Have you tried anything from RosehipPlus before?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments