Three Lush Shower Must Haves

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lush is a brand that has so many good products that it can be a little tricky to know where to begin. Some of my favourite shower products are from Lush and instead of letting you walk into a store and be happily bombarded with scents and pretty colours, I thought I would first let you know about my Three Lush Shower Must Haves.


First up my absolute holy grail shower gel of all time, The Olive Branch. Where do I begin!? It smells incredible. To describe the smell, I would say unisex, a little herby, a little sweet, with a few hints of mandarin. Although made from olive oil, the consistency is very thin. I would say just slightly thicker than water, so don't imagine this to be thick and oily. It lathers very well and you only need a small amount for your whole body, loofah or not. When it comes to its moisturising power, I would say that it leaves your body feeling nice and smooth, but it definitely isn't the sort of smoothness that will linger all day. I personally begun using this product in the beginning of 2015 and have since repurchased it quite a few times. If you're the type of person that loves using different shower washes depending on the time of year, I'd definitely say that this is a great summer or autumn scent, but I honestly use it all year round.

Moving on to two shower creams. Now, these have a thicker consistency and are definitely much more moisturising. Similarly to the shower gels, you only need a very small amount. The two that I am currently loving are The Comforter* and Yuzu and Cocoa*. I'm sure we all know what the Comforter smells like right!? It's exactly like their Comforter Bubble Bar, so imagine the smell of fairy floss and you've got it. Yuzu and Cocoa on the other hand is slightly less sweet and is quite citrusy with a hint of chocolate. Again, both of these are great all year round, but I would think particularly in winter and autumn.

All three of these lush products work very well on my problematic skin. I've suffered with bacne and chestne for most of the last 10 years, and these products haven't upset my skin at all. In fact, my skin has actually become more clear. 

Have you tried any of these Lush shower products before?
What are your favourite Lush products?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.


Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments