Time To Throw Dem Beauty Products Out - #3

Thursday, January 07, 2016

One thing I really wanted to do before the end of 2015 was finish up a lot of products. I am happy to say that I managed and my empties drawer is now empty. Here is a whole chunk of products that I loved and collected in a drawer, to share with you.


Elizabeth Arden Pretty is a scent that I have owned what seems like forever. I used to work at KFC and used to absolutely go to town with this. By the end of a 8 hour shift, I still smelt floral and 'pretty'. It's a lovely scent, that's obviously very floral, sweet, but not sickly sweet and has a teeny bit of citrus about it.

Maybelline Master Precise used to be my all time favourite eyeliner, but I discovered Thin Lizzy's. Ever since, I've been using the Thin Lizzy one and this one just sadly dried up. Master Precise is really good, but if you get the chance, try Thin Lizzy's! 





Joico Daily Care Range* was one of my favourite hair combos for 2015. The scent was incredible for both products and the conditioner smelt faintly like aftershave. The only problem I had was that the packaging is so sturdy that it can be a teeny bit difficult to squeeze out.

Bed Head Colour Goddess Range* smells like caramel / salted caramel. I used up the shampoo and loved it. It cleaned my hair really well and was very moisturising as well. I'm currently still using the conditioner and I love it just as much.

When it comes to heat protectors, I have tried so many. By far, my favourite is this one. John Freida's Frizz-Ease* is incredible. It sprays on evenly, locks up so it doesn't leak and my hair is so smooth after straightening. My hair is colour treated, and it's still very healthy. I'm sure this product is responsible for a lot of my hairs vitality!


Victoria's Secret  has some of the nicest smelling body washes ever. I used up Forever Pink and absolutely loved it. It was floral but not too sweet and actually smelt pretty fresh and natural to me.

Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Bath & Shower Gel* is probably one of my favourite body washes of all time. It is SO refreshing with lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. If you love fresh scents, grab this one.

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel* was very sweet and of course, smelt like apples. It was limited edition and is probably a bit too sweet for me, so I don't think i'd pick it up again if it was re-released.



It's probably no surprise that I have another product from Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Range* in my empties. I talk about this stuff like no tomorrow, so clearly, I use a lot. This was the HydroBoost Gel. It was pretty good in the sense that it moisturised my skin, had a bit of SPF and didn't leave me oily. But, I did find this product a bit too similar to the Night Concentrate which is my holy grail. I feel like I can use the Night Concentrate and skip out on this one. I'll just use another SPF product instead.

Bioderma Micellar Water was so hyped up once it came out and like many others, I loved it. Until I found the Garnier Micellar Water. To me, Bioderma stings and is more expensive. Garnier actually works better, is cheaper, doesn't sting, and you can buy huge huge huge bottles. Here, I only had a sample Garnier Micellar Water because there were no large ones available. From now on, its Garnier Micellar Water in the large size forever.

Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover is another of those products I literally recommend to everyone.This removes all makeup. Stubborn eyeshadows, waterproof mascaras, lipstains, everything. It's incredibly gentle, doesn't sting and its super affordable. 

Garnier PureActive Fruit Energy Energising Cleansing Gel* is super refreshing and pucks a punch. It's citrusy and definitely woke me up on those tricky early mornings. It left my skin clean, smelling great and it didn't break me out. 

Like most of my empties, I've got my two essentials. Redwin's Sorbolene Body Wash for all those delicate bits and my trusty Nivea Invisible Black & White. Not much to say other than they work, and they're awesome. 

What are some products you just finished up?
Do you use any of the same products as me? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments