October Monthly Favourites 2015

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Claps for consistency because my last monthly favourites was at the end of August and this months Septem... oh.. wait, October just ended. Woops. 

Hello friends! Here is my monthly favourites post for the month of October. I don't think that one of these posts will happen every month because some months I barely change anything up (which is why there wasn't one for September). Okay lets go!


Starting off with Skincare, there has been two products that have crept their way into my everyday routine. Firstly we have Philosophy's Renewed Hope in a Jar for Dry Skin*. As mentioned in my post here, this product performs absolute wonders for me. A small amount goes an incredibly large way and after using this product for a couple weeks and now months it is definitely a product that I do not want to live without! My skin is so happy, moisturised and smooth. 

When it comes to exfoliation, I have been adoring my Jurlique Clarifying Deep Cleansing Gel*. A while ago I featured this in its own post here. Since then, I switched to other cleansing products and have 100% returned for good. The beads are small, yet not abrasive. The scent is incredible and this really cleans my skin well without being squeaky or dry.

Moving on to makeup now. Just over a month ago I was extremely lucky and grateful to be invited to L'Oreal HQ. I personally haven't used that many L'Oreal products so this experience was really exciting! We received a lovely, generous goodie bag and by far my favourite products were their brow goodies. Behold L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Genius Kit and Plumper*. Since having these two in my life, I have said goodbye to my Anastasia Brow Duo and Benefit Gimmie Brow. If you've been following me for a while, you'd know that's a huge deal. These products work sooo well. The shade, the pigmentation, everything! I'm oily and these stay. I'll do a more indepth post and demo soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Last but not least, nailpolishes. I am not sure what happened during October but for some reason my nails just refused to grow and kept breaking. No matter what nail polishes I decided to use, my nails were just not having it! I decided to go back to my holy grail nail polish range of Sally Hansen Miracle Ge*l. Earlier this year or late last year I did a swatch post so go have a look here to see how incredible they are. In summary though, a couple of coats and my nails are good for a week minimum. Most of the time I can stretch to a week and a half or if I have a really lazy time, two weeks. Absolutely incredible if you are prone to breaking nails!

What were your favourites for the month of October?
Are any of these products on your radar or personal faves of yours too? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments