Playing With SEPHORA Goodies

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

The makeup gods have finally answered and Sephora is finally online for us Aussies - yay! If you can't hold back your excitement and want to jump straight over to the website click here

Hello to all of you who have stuck around! If Sephora online wasn't exciting enough, I was contacted to be one of their digital influencers and was given a bundle of joy - a parcel of goodies sold on their new online store. 

Today's post will be my first impressions and a mini-review on some of Sephora Collection's makeup and skincare. Stay tuned the next coming days to see some other posts with Make Up For Ever, Alpha H Skincare and 3 Concept Eyes (to just name a few brands). 



Beginning with my favourite product, we have the Sephora Collection Scented Chocolate Toffee Spray*. Wow. Imagine this to smell like hot chocolate and vanilla. It is the perfect size and I'm so happy that I'll be able to carry this around with me in my bag. 



Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Sweet on You #05* is a gorgeous, high pigmented peachy pink shade. Peachy pinks are my favourite sorts of blushes and this one blends in beautifully.



Because we are moving into the warmer months, a nice coral peach nail polish has definitely been on my wishlist and now I have one - Sephora Collection Nail Lacquer in M-Maybe*. The brush looks pretty wide and polish seems pretty pigmented from the swatch so I'm looking forward to using it. I'll be sure to post an actual nail swatch swatch up on my instagram.


Last up with the makeup we have the Sephora Collection Glossy Lip Pencil in #05* which is super smooth. It is fairly sheer, but definitely buildable. Having a look at the Sephora website it seems that there are quite a few shades that I'd like to take a look of in the future.

Time for skincare! I received two hydrating masks which I'm ecstatic about because even though I'm oily my skin has definitely been crying out for some hydration lately. 

The Sephora Marine Algae Eye Mask* comes with two jelly fish / half moon shaped masks that you place beneath your eyes. I placed them on top of my bags for about 15-20 minutes and then rubbed in the excess. My under eye area felt very smooth and the formula was not irritating at all.


The last product for todays post are the Sephora Collection Jelly Mask Moisturising & Energising Vitamin Cocktails*.These are the ultimate travel friendly mask in my opinion. You can rip off a couple, take them with you and not worry about them popping in your suitcase or bag. I also think that you could do this mask with a friend because the one cup holds a lot of product. I found that I only used around half and that was me being quite generous. I kept this mask on for around 10 minutes.My skin felt a little sensitive around my mouth and nose so I think next time I'll leave a little distance. When I washed it off, again my skin felt fabulous. Oh and also, this smells INCREDIBLE like some sort of delicious and sweet perfume.

Out of the two masks I would probably say that the Algae Eye Mask felt more refreshing and it would be my favourite of the two. 

Are you as excited by the Sephora www.sephora.com.au launch as I am!? 
What have you been absolutely dying to try from Sephora? (Their brand or others) 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments