The New Way That I Cleanse My Skin - Babor Enzyme Cleanser

Sunday, October 11, 2015

For years I have battled with congested and acne prone skin. As many of you would know, I have recently been on a mission to change this and really improve my skin. I have had extraction facials which work a treat and you can read about here. One product that was used on me at these treatments was an Enzyme Exfoliator. I found it a bit difficult to find an exfoliator but my eyes then became drawn to Babor's Enzyme Cleanser*. After doing a bit of research, I decided, yep I am going to try this product. 

Babor Enzyme Cleanser

Babor Enzyme Cleanser

If you're like me and are super bad with understanding lots of skincare terminology, here's a little run down of what Enzyme's are in Katina terminology. Enzymes are pretty much everywhere and they're apparently awesome. When it comes to skincare, instead of scrubbing the heck out of your face with chemicals and little beads, enzymes help melt away your dead skin cells gently, leaving behind a smooth surface. 

Babor's Enzyme Cleanser is also packed with vitamin C and is suitable for all skin types. The way you use this product is that you mix a tiny little bit with water, rub it into a lather, put it on your face and wash it away. In other words, yes the word Enzyme sounds a bit daunting but the process of using them is super easy.

I was expecting this cleanser to be water based so I was definitely surprised when I saw that it was a powder. I really like this because if you tip out too much it is super easy to put back in and you can see through the packaging exactly how much product you have left.

I've used this cleanser quite a few bit now and I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean but not harshly, squeaky clean. It just removes the dead skin cells, oil and dirt really, so it is incredibly gentle. 

I haven't noticed much of a change in my overall skin yet, but I do like that I can now clean my skin in another way that doesn't really need harshness or pressure. 

Have you ever used any Babor or Enzyme products before?
What's your current favourite cleanser? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments