Time To Throw Dem Beauty Products Out - #4

Sunday, May 15, 2016

According to my absolutely overflowing empties drawer, I think it's time for another Time To Throw Dem Beauty Products Out post. There's quite a bit in this post, many products you've seen before and a couple new ones. 

For people who don't quite get the purpose of these posts, it's to show you my empties. Basically, products that I've finished because I loved or ones that I stopped using and need to part ways with. I'll let you know about my repurchasing situation with these goodies too.



  



MAKEUP 
My three holy grails in one picture, pretty much! You've all probably seen these three products, way too much. But they're just that great. The Maxfactor Face Finity All Day Primer is a great primer to add a little bit of extra moisture. Even though I'm oily, this adds moisture, and not shininess.

The Covergirl TruBlend Foundation is my favourite foundation of all time. It's affordable (by Australian standards), provides me with a medium coverage and lasts on my oily skin all day.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is the only under eye concealer I have used and probably ever will use. It covers everything and doesn't crease. Of course, I've already repurchased these products.

HAIRCARE 
First up, the Dove Hair Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo* + Conditioner*. I really, really enjoyed using up this range. Luckily I didn't have coloured hair at the time though, because I think that this product isn't exactly colour safe. But, if you don't have any colour in your hair and you're looking for a great, accessible shampoo and conditioner range, I'd definitely recommend this one! It's probably one of my favourites ever and I'll definitely repurchase it once my colour is back to normal.

When it comes to the Natura Siberica Oblepikha Shampoo* + Conditioner*, I personally LOVED the shampoo but the conditioner didn't really do anything for me. This range smells like Pineapple and Passionfruit to me. The shampoo worked as a great clarifying shampoo for me which I used once a week. The conditioner on the other hand, it was too thin to be moisturising and to get that fully moisturised affect, I feel like i'd have to use half of the bottle.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Big & Bouncy XXL Volume is a really, really good dry shampoo. No idea why I picked this one up specifically. Maybe it was on sale, maybe it was from a goodie bag, I don't quite remember because it was a long, long time ago. But yes, this ones pretty good! Doesn't leave any white residue on my roots, gives me some great volume and helps my oil disappear.

SKINCARE
Innoxa Organic Gentle Cleansing Gel*was an absolute favourite of mine last year. It's probably the perfect face cleanser for my skin. It cleared my skin up and made my feel generally feel better. The packaging size is really small though so I've been using this product pretty sparingly. I will repurchase this 100%, but I'm going to wait for a Priceline Skincare sale because it isn't that affordable.

Biore Deep Pore Cleansing Gel is my favourite face cleanser for the shower. I've had quite a few bottles of this stuff and I have a new one in my shower right now.

Garnier Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Gentle Make Up Remover is a MUST PURCHASE for all of you reading. This product is the best stubborn makeup remover you'll ever use. It's cheap and accessible. You need it, now.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is an amazing moisturiser for those of you with combo to oily skin. It's a great moisturiser that sinks in straight away. It's perfect under makeup because you can't tell its there.

THINGS THAT SMELL GREAT 
Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Body Mist is a product I've had for a really, really long time. I've been trying to use it up for what seems like forever. It's a nice scent, but I've smelt nicer, so I probably won't repurchase it.

Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Scented Body Wash smells AMAZING. I loved this body wash and I'll definitely be repurchasing it in a larger size if it's still available. It smells a lot like a Brittney Spears fragrance to me. Nice and sweet! It's probably strange that I like this because I usually like more natural, herby shower washes, but hey I love it.

YSL Parisienne Perfume was my favourite scent of last year. I used it up so quickly because it smelt so nice. It's a gorgeous sweet, warm and hearty winter scent, that I kind of stuck with all year long (oops). I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.

RANDOM 
Okay, I literally include this product in all of my empties I'm pretty sure.. But as you can see, I go through the Nivea Invisible Anti-Perspirant like crazy. So many deodorants claim to leave no white marks and sadly do. But! This range, no way. I have never, ever had any white residue and the formula itself is really good at minimising my sweat.

Have you tried any of these products before?
What are some products you've just finished using?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments