Products That Help Pimples Shrink Virtually Overnight

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

If there's one thing I know about, it's acne and pimples.  That's because it's something I've been battling for years. Some days I feel really confident with my skin and other days, my skin flares up and is ridiculously bumpy.

Today's post contains my absolute holy grail products that I believe truly help pimples shrink overnight. 
Products That Help Pimples Shrink Virtually Overnight
Alpha H Liquid Gold With Glycolic Acid* is probably the most effective out of all these products, on my skin anyway. You use this product like a toner, straight after you've cleaned your skin before you sleep. If you want this formula to work really well, they suggest not to follow up with a moisturiser. This stuff is extremely strong so I wouldn't suggest using it every night unless you have invincibly tough skin that never gets sensitive. I love using this product when my skin has flared up, big time. It's usually my first port of call when my acne is inflamed in quite large batches. Liquid Gold helps almost flatten my acne so I make sure to use it the night before a big event so I don't look as bumpy underneath my makeup.

For those really annoying pimple spots, I like using two products. First I like to go in with my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. If you'd like to see a really embarrassing demo post from me made a long, long time ago with zero blogging skills (ha), click here. But I'm sure you've heard of this product anyway! This helps get rid of those pesky yellow heads, but it is very strong. So if you have sensitive skin, this might not be for you. Some of the ingredients include sulfur, glycerin and salicylic acid.

For a less harsh spot treatment that also works wonders, you can't go passed Dream Dots Overnight treatment patches*. These are really simple to use. You clean your face, apply a patch, leave it on while you sleep, take it off and clean the area the next morning. This helps significantly shrink my larger yellow heads.

A special mention to a product that probably doesn't help acne 'shrink' but, it's really good for cystic acne if you want it to come to the surface, or if you really want to tackle it. With the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion, you shake up this formula and apply it on top of areas where you have cystic acne. This product over time actually helps cystic acne raise to the surface, which is a good thing if you're about to go for extractions etc. 

What products do you love using to help shrink your acne?
What products do you use to help prevent acne?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments