Night Time Routine - Bedside Edition

Friday, March 06, 2015

Recently I have noticed that I have been reaching for the same three products night in, night out to sum up my nighttime routine. I used to be really lazy when it came to this additional 'me time' but I thought hey, why not give my lips, cuticles and hands a little bit of TLC before I sleep!


Night Time Routine, Bedside Table Beauty Products

Lanolips 101 Ointment in Strawberry
For the longest time I was hooked on PawPaw this PawPaw that. My two good friends Steph & Cassie brought me over to the Lanolips side recently and can I just say that I can't believe I didn't try it earlier. I apply it right before I sleep and when I wake up 8+ hours later my lips feel as if I just applied it. It honestly works wonders! Sometimes when I have extremely dry patches on my face I even pop a little bit of this on to calm it down.

Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum
When it comes to nail care I am especially lazy. I'm the type of person who gets a chip in their nailpolish, tries to pull a dodgy and 'subtly' fill in the blanks. I'm also the type of person who doesn't prep their nails before a manicure. I guess because of all of the neglect it is no surprise that my nails are fairly weak. To help combat for my extreme nail laziness I've been using this product. I take one pump and place a small amount on my cuticles and rub. With the remaining product I moisturise my finger tips. Small steps right? 

Natural Secrets Goats Milk Moisturising Hand Cream*
To sum up all of the hand / nail care I reach for this incredibly scented and moisturising hand cream. It makes me feel super soft, relaxed and calm. I can't remember not using this product really, it's become that integrated into my routine.

What products do you keep on your bedside table & reach for every night?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments