Cream Products In All Their Glory

Sunday, January 17, 2016

To be completely honest, cream makeup products are usually not my thing, at all. Except, during the summer time or when it heats up. Melbourne was pretty warm this spring and now that we're in summer, I've kept reaching for the same cream products. 

Klara Cosmetics Sculpt Me Skinny, Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Kiss, Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up

Klara Cosmetics Sculpt Me Skinny, Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Kiss, Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up

Klara Cosmetics Sculpt Me Skinny, Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Kiss, Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up

Klara Cosmetics Sculpt Me Skinny Contour Stick* is mighty pigmented. The contour shade is the perfect brown. Dark enough to be seen, and not orange. It blends wonderfully and I love using this to start off my contour. I apply the tiniest amount using my finger, just underneath my ear towards the middle of my face, just in the hollows of my cheeks. I smudge it out using my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and wowee it is nice! 

For blush, I've been loving Model's Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Kiss*. If you're looking for a cream, dupe of Nars' orgasm, here it is! It's the perfect summery pink-peach colour for summer and the little bit of shimmer just tops it off.

One of my favourite highlighters of all time is Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up! This highlighter is so gorgeous and a lot of the time I love to use this and then set it with another highlighter on top for that extra pop! I love just using my finger to run across the product and dab it in little dots and then smudge it in all together, using my finger again. It stays in place and looks gorgeous all day! Sometimes when I want a really strong highlight, I use Watts Up and then go on top with another. Ruthless, I know!

What cream products do you absolutely love?
 Are you like me, and only like cream products during the warmer months?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments