Professional Makeup Found in Your Supermarket Aisle - Klara Cosmetics

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Typically professional makeup can only be found online, in boutiques or department stores. That's where Klara Cosmetics becomes a very interesting brand. 

For those of you who haven't heard about Klara Cosmetics before, they're a professional makeup brand. Some of their best products can be found in most Coles, Priceline's and Woolworths, whilst their full range is online here. They're Australian and believe in 100% colour pigmentation.

I was luckily sent a couple goodies to play with and I really enjoy using them so I thought I would share them with you. 


First up we have the Sculpt Me Skinny Contour Stick*. I was really fascinated when I first saw this product because I haven't used anything like it before, let alone heard of a double sided contour stick like this either. 

The product has two sides. One of course for highlighting whilst the other is for contouring, One thing I noticed and really appreciated is that the brown is very cool toned. Horrah for cool toned contouring!!!

As you'll see below within the swatches, both sides are indeed super pigmented. I was worried that they would be too pigmented and wouldn't blend in easily - but I was wrong. They're really creamy and blend like a dream.







Moving on now to the Gel Slide On Eyeliner in Crystal Copper*. My oh my, this thing is pigmented and smooth. As you can see with the swatch, the colour is a gorgeous dark copper. 

I am usually really bad when it comes to experimenting with any other eyeliner except for black, but because this is dark it's actually a nice change. I like to firstly go in with a black liner, then use this over the top and give it a smudge. It's still really defined with a slight bit of colour and definitely something different to grab people's attention.

The applicator is super easy to use and you can get either a thin line or a thicker line if desired. I also think it would be great as an eyeshadow.



The two goodies I spoke about today are sadly not available in supermarkets but do not fear they have many other amazing products available online here: http://www.klaracosmetics.com/

Have you ever tried Klara Cosmetics before?
What do you think of these two products? 

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments