BOE Professional Lipsticks Will Change Your Mind About A Cheap Price Tag

Sunday, March 27, 2016

If you've been a reader of my blog or a follower on my Instagram for some time, you'd notice one thing. I'm not overly into high end makeup. I think I have trouble sometimes justifying expensive purchases unless I can go in store and have a play, or get a sample to take home. 

When I come across great products that are extremely affordable, understand one thing. I will 100% share it with you. That's exactly what's going on here, today!

There are many brands available in Australia now where you can purchase makeup bits from anywhere between $1-$10. If you aren't from the land of Aus, you might think that's normal. But for example, we can pay $20+ for a Maybelline Mascara. When we're talking high end makeup such as MAC, one lipstick will set us back $36.

One particular brand that I feel is dominating the cheap makeup space is BOE Beauty and BOE Professional. BOE Beauty products are all ranged at $2 and the BOE Professional products are all under $20, mostly at $8.95 like these lipsticks. 

BOE Beauty Lipsticks, BOE Professional Lipsticks

BOE Beauty Lipsticks, BOE Professional Lipsticks
Left to right: Vixen* | Diva* | Morocco*

There are many rivals to BOE now, but from what I've tried, nothing compares. 

I don't have to say too much about these lipsticks other than they're all incredibly smooth, pigmented and buttery. Longevity is also pretty decent. 

The purpose of this post wasn't to make you think that cheap makeup is good, because it is cheap. It is to show you that even cheap makeup can be incredible. Even if you aren't on a budget, you should give these a shot. 

The matte ones especially feel so smooth on the lips, that I can bet you that they feel better than some high end alternatives you might have.

Have you tried anything from BOE before?
What's some of your favourite lip products of the moment?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments