Preparing for an Exciting Night Out and Pampering Afterwards

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This year I'm turning twenty one, as are most of my best friends. What does this mean? There are going to be lots and lots and lots of celebrations! This also means that I will have to prepare and recover for these events.

In today's post I'm going to let you all in on how I love to prepare for as well as pamper myself after a night out.

Night out preparation, Night out pamper, Scholls, Satin Care Olay, NKD Hair, Glamglow, The Body Shop

Preparation
Starting off in the shower, I reach for my Get NKD Hair Mask in Citrus*. This stuff smells heavenly and a little goes a very long way. It makes my hair very soft and smooth, perfect for brushing out and straightening. All I do is take a small amount, rub it through my hair and let it soak in while I shave which is my next step. I also love the packaging of this product because you don't have to dig your hand into a tub or struggle trying to close a zip-lock sort of pouch.

The Olay Gilette Satin Care Sensitive Shaving Gel has a massive name, but it is an amazing product. This product comes out in a blue-white foam and again, a little bit definitely goes a long way. I previously used to get little razor bumps and cuts but since using this product I have no worries. It also speeds up the shaving process for me because my hair really sticks out against the colour of the product.

Out of the shower, now with my silky smooth legs I reach for my Jergens Shea Butter Lotion*. I've repurchased this product a couple times now. One pet peeve of mine is moisturisers that stick to my clothes. Luckily, this sinks in immediately and is super moisturising so #nostickyzone.

Especially when I'm going out in new shoes because they make my outfit on point, I need some help from Scholl's Blister Shield Plasters*. These bad boys I feel should be a staple for everyone's foot care because they're super easy to use and help avoid nasty blisters.

Pamper

When I get home after a night out, I'm not sure about you but the first thing I love to do is hop in the shower (again). Especially if I've been dancing or out most of the day, I hate the feeling of climbing into bed all sweaty and gross.

At night time I love using The Body Shop's Coconut Shower Cream. To me, it smells like a Pina Colada and it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth when I jump into bed. This is definitely a think and luxurious shower wash that you like to sit on your skin for a while.

After doing all of my regular skincare routine, especially after a night out I love reaching for my Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I've had makeup on my face all night and I want every single last bit of it out of my pores. This mask is honestly incredible. It smells like and dries up in about 20 minutes. Once its dry, you can see all. of. your. pores. and. blackheads. It looks so disgusting but so satisfying at the same time knowing that all of that gunk is out.

Lastly, I love using some of Scholl's Heel Balm*. I feel like we always forget about our feet and after a night out on heels our poor feet need some lovin' too. This balm is perfection when my feet are experiencing some heel pain, What I like to do is squeeze about a pea-size amount, rub it into my heels and with whatever product is left I give my feet a bit of a massage.

What do you do to prepare for a night out?
& What do you love doing as a little pamper session afterwards?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments