July Monthly Favourites 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016

July was an incredibly busy, yet fulfilling month for me. I got up to quite a lot at various blogger events and also had a few work interviews here and there. Aside from all of that, I also (of course), discovered and rediscovered some makeup goodies.

July Monthly Favourites 2016


I'm really excited to include this product in my favourites because I actually misplaced it for around 6 months and finally found it early July! MAC Cosmetics Cosmo is probably my favourite lipstick of all time. For my olive skin, it's the perfect my lips but better colour. It's such a beautiful brown, pink, mauve colour and the formula of this lipstick is amazing too. I have never actually completely finished a lipstick before but I am certain that I will shortly, and it'll be this.

As you'd know, I love it when products surprise me. One product that I fell in love with this month is the Maybelline Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray*. If you read my full post here, you'd know why I love it. In a quick rundown, it doesn't have the nicest scent. But, it is amazing for my oily skin and I actually prefer using it over my Urban Decay De Slick spray now.

The entire Essie Winter Collection* has been a solid favourite of mine in July. It's basically all that I've had on my nails the entire month. The collection is limited edition and will stop being sold in Priceline's after the end of August. Don't worry, I have a swatch post coming very, very, shortly (this Wednesday). If you can't wait until then, my favourite shade is the gorgeous light, pastel purple called Virgin Snow.

Benefit has slayed the brow game with all of their new brow releases. I was lucky enough to get the range sent to me and I have a full review which you can read here. My two favourite products are Goof Proof* and Ka-Pow*. Goof Proof is perfect for a natural, filled in, day time eye brow look while Ka-Pow is perfect for a bolder eyebrow look. The formula of both products is incredible and since having them, I've ditched my previous eyebrow routine.

Last up and the newest product into my life out of the bunch is the NYX Blush and Contour Duo*. This small product should definitely not be underestimated. The brown contour shade is cool toned, pigmented and blends well. The blush shade is gorgeous and mauve. It's the ultimate travel product and I just love how easy it is to use.

That wraps up my favourites for this month.
What were some of your favourites?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.



Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments