Scout Cosmetics Swatches

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Scout Cosmetics is a pure Australian mineral makeup brand. I am not the most avid user of mineral makeup, but I have been making a conscious effort to try and start using more of it. Below are swatches of some Scout Cosmetics products that I received. 

Scout Cosmetics First Impression, Scout Cosmetics Review, Scout Cosmetics Swatches

Scout Cosmetics First Impression, Scout Cosmetics Review, Scout Cosmetics Swatches, Scout Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Charm
Scout Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Charm*

Scout Cosmetics First Impression, Scout Cosmetics Review, Scout Cosmetics Swatches, Scout Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadows
Scout Cosmetics Mineral Shadow Intense in Ice Baby* (top) and Fantasy* (bottom)

Scout Cosmetics Mineral Powder Foundation in Sunset

The first  swatch is Scout Lipstick in Charm with one light swipe. The second swatch is with a little more pressure. So it is definitely a flexible lipstick allowing for sheer or opaque application depending on your preference.

When it comes to the two Scout Eyeshadows, Ice Baby (blue) and Fantasy (orange-bronze) were swatched using a tiny dot of product. If I had of taken a larger amount it would be twice as pigmented. So even with a small amount of product just using my finger to swatch the shadows - this is the beauty that they leave behind!

This is the first Mineral Powder Foundation I have ever owned. I was super worried about picking the shade online but I think I managed to choose a colour very close to my natural skin. I have applied it to my face in the above photo and as you can see it offers light coverage - just enough to hide the redness of blemishes. It is buildable though to a medium coverage probably at most. I've worn it many times now and I LOVE it. Feels so great on my skin.

Update on the foundation after three months of use: I reach for this foundation every day I go to uni or when I want to rush out of the door. It works so well at cancelling out the redness and hiding the majority of my acne whilst still looking incredibly natural. I can't recommend this foundation enough, especially if you've never tried a powder foundation before! I think it would be fabulous on all skin types. 

Have you ever tried Scout Cosmetics products before?
If so, which are your favourites?

*Products marked with an asterisk have been provided for editorial consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

Follow 
instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your skin looks extremely natural! I've only tried Nude by Nature which I wasn't a fan of and a FoA one which was ok but the shade was too dark for me.
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete